Bites In The Night is a corporate venomous animal awareness program that takes an innovative approach to the challenge of venomous animals in the workplace. It takes a fresh look at mankind’s values and beliefs and how the 3 principles of living in areas inhabited by these creatures can reduce the risk of conflict.
Bites In The Night covers all venomous animals and is aligned to organisational policies and procedures to convey environmental, sustainability and health & safety policies, reinforce emergency protocol, and ease the relationship between mankind and venomous animals. Supported by various training materials.
This is achieved through:
- A customisable approach.
- A strong link to Health & Safety policy, Environmental policy and sustainability policy.
- Reinforces emergency protocols and procedure.
- Inclusion of all venomous animals.
- A well structured and interactive approach.
- Industry leading training material and media.
- Created by an authority on venomous animals and professional speaker with over 25 years of experience working with these creatures.
Bites In The Night is written and presented by professional speaker, author and conservationist Jonathan Leeming.