The One World Companion Workbook teaches the principles of the One World Framework in an honest and open way, and consists of through provoking questions that promote self exploration of our values and beliefs. There are no right or wrong answers, just an exploration of understanding our current situation and understanding the future.
The One World Companion Workbook will provide:
- An understand our current period of change.
- The leadership skills necessary to lead sustainability efforts at home, in the workplace and in the community.
Ideal for creating a sustainability mindset which includes:
- Understanding your current predicament.
- Creating and understanding the future.
- Addressing and easing eco-anxeity.
- How to step up and lead sustainability efforts.
The One World Companion Workbook consists of 7 Sessions with a total estimated study time of 24 hours.