How It Works!
One World Conversations is a simple but thought provoking exercise that gets people talking about sustainability. it’s a limited collection of One World Connect cards, presented online. All you need is a facilitator and group of people. One World Conversations can be presented in the following ways:
- Large audiences using a data projector and screen.
- Small audiences, using a tablet devices.
- Between friends, using a mobile phones.
- Self exploration, using your phone while riding the bus, waiting at an airport or during your lunch break.
Suitable for driving the conversation anytime and anyplace such as at:
- Membership organisations.
- Between friends.
- For creating self awareness.
One World Conversations can be presented as a individual or group exercise. Each card consists of a quote from One World, and a question. The facilitator reads the quote, and asks the individual/ group the question. There are no wrong answers, just a deeper exploration of the world around us.
Download the One World Media to reinforce the message of One World Conversations.