How It Works!
One World Conversations is a simple but thought provoking exercise that gets the conversation going. It is a collection of One World Connect cards, presented online for you to use anytime and anywhere. One World Conversations can be presented in the following ways:
- Large audiences using a data projector and screen.
- Small audiences, using a tablet device.
- Between friends, using a mobile phone.
- Self exploration, using your phone while riding the bus, waiting at an airport or during your lunch break.
Suitable for driving the conversation any time and any place such as:
- At work.
- At schools.
- A membership organisations.
- Between friends.
- By yourself.
One World Conversations can be presented as a individual or group exercise. Each card consists of a quote from One World, and a question. The facilitator reads the quote, and asks the individual/ group the question. There are no wrong answers, just a deeper exploration of the world around us.
One World Conversations is divided into 7 chapters on One World, plus an introduction. Download the One World Media to reinforce the message of One World Conversations.