How It Works!
One World Conversations is a simple but thought provoking exercise that gets the conversation started. It is a collection of One World Connect cards, presented online for you to use anytime and anywhere. One World Conversations can be presented in the following ways:
- Large audiences in a formal setting using a data projector, screen and facilitator.
- Small audiences, using a tablet device.
- Between family and friends, using a mobile phone.
- Self exploration, using your phone while riding the bus, waiting at an airport or during your lunch break.
Suitable for driving the conversation anytime and anyplace such as:
- The workplace.
- At schools.
- Membership organisations.
- On holiday with friends and family.
- By yourself.
One World Conversations can be presented as a individual or group exercise. Each card consists of a quote from One World, and a question. The facilitator reads the quote, and asks the individual/ group the question. There are no wrong answers, just a deeper exploration of the world around us.
Download the One World Media to reinforce the message of One World Conversations.