The One World Companion Workbook teaches the principles of the One World Framework. This 184 page companion workbook to One World Book, leads the learner through a journey of self discovery that creates an understanding of our current and precarious situation.
One World Workbook consists of exercises that promote a self exploratory experience. There are no right or wrong answers, just an exploration of understanding our current situation and understanding the future.
The One World Companion Workbook will provide:
- An understand our current period of change.
- The leadership skills necessary to lead sustainability efforts at home, in the workplace and in the community.
Ideal for creating a sustainability mindset which includes:
- Understanding your current predicament.
- Creating and understanding the future.
- Addressing and easing eco-anxeity.
- How to step up and lead sustainability efforts.
The One World Companion Workbook consists of 7 Sessions with a total estimated study time of 24 hours.